3.14.2010

It's Done

Shockingly I finished my recording project right on time. I laid down the last vocal tracks (gave up on getting better ones) this morning and mixed it on my car stereo. I'm going to buy CDs tomorrow and make a limited run of 25 copies with super special handmade packaging. If you want one just come talk to me, I'm not gonna charge anything but thought it would be sweet to exchange them for some small creative/artistic thing you made if you want to do that. And since I know you're all dying to know here's the track list...

States Prison Hollow EP

One Day at a Time
I Saw Her
Olympia
As we Leave Home (Pt. II)

2 comments:

  1. henry can you save me a CD?
    andy chugg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kinda like one too. ... i'll have to come up with something creatif to swap with you.

    ReplyDelete